Show and Tell - Places fabric pages

Hi ladies

There were so many inspiring creations shared during the Show and Tell at our meeting yesterday! It was both enjoyable and idea generating. Photos and comments by each of us of our contributions, would make a great reference over time for the group. So to get the ball rolling, I thought I'd post my fabric pages on the theme "Places". 

Spine & front cover

Happy Places page

Canberra page

Stamps of Australia page
I have made comments on the pages and provided further photos on my blog. You can access these by clicking on this link. Cara Creates: Places to go.

One question I was asked was the glue I used for the "stamp" page. It's called Rico Design napkin glue. I bought it at a craft show in a kit. Click on this link for more info Rico Design Napkin Glue. It dries to a transparent, non-sticky, water resistant film. I've found it to work really well in adhering paper / tissue to fabric.

Looking forward to seeing some more Show and Tell items! Who's next?

Cara




Comments

  1. Gorgeous work Cara. Very inspiring! The companion post on your blog is great reading too☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the two posts. I specially like the pictures of your book. Will try and buy locally or online from the address that you posted. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pleased with my efforts ...