Rubbings to apron

Hi ladies

I now have a unique bright apron, featuring the rubbings piece that I created at the Sue Dennis workshop. The plain white fabric went from this ...
Rubbings on white cotton fabric
To this - painted and further marked ....
Painted and added marks
To this!

 
Happy apron
I did try some free motion stitching on one section but did not continue as I thought it detracted from the rubbings design. I'm really happy with the end result - a lovely and bright apron with deep pockets!

What have you done with your workshop pieces?

Happy making!

Comments

  1. Wow!! Great creation. We must now follow in your footsteps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara, it looks fabulous. What a glorious colour. And it really lifts the rubbings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pleased with my efforts ...