Events and links of interest

I have make a couple of changes to our blog site and am seeking your feedback.  I have added a new page called Links of Interest which you should be able to access by clicking the link under our Wild Women banner.

I think this works well for the links to like minded groups and workshop tutor websites etc. but I'm not sure whether the non Wild Women events should go here or on the calendar on our homepage.  To see an example of how an event might look on the calendar go to September and you will see I've added the Quilt Journeys exhibition.

Please comment on this post to let me know which option you prefer:

  1. Keep the calendar for our Wild Women events (meetings, workshops) etc and use the links page for other events;

    or
  2. Add them all to the calendar.

Comments

  1. Love the links of interest page. My preference is to keep the calendar for WW events only. I think it might get a little too confusing to add everything. The way you've set out the events on the links of interest page is helpful for anyone wanting to check what's on. Thanks for your work on this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pleased with my efforts ...