January Show 'n' Tell

Our January Show 'n' Tell was all about colour and Texture. 


Hilary combined some of our WWTAG painted calico with hessian and twine to make this wonderful clutch bag, and followed up with a cheerful glasses & phone case.


She also used some of the silk paper froom our October workshop to make this inspirations notebook



Margret used felt cutouts, ric rac and braid to create this striking, bold Moroccan tile


and finished up with this stunning button shibori piece using Thai silk


Comments

  1. These are just lovely examples of your groups skills, I love them all. Just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am constantly amazed Sharon at the work that turns up at our Show "n" Tells - the range of techniques that are used, and the imaginative ways that our Wild Women individually interpret a theme ...it's very inspiring.

      Delete
    2. Leona I agree with you. It is amazing to see how other people approach their work. Your group has such an amazing skill set, and I often find myself thinking "inside" the box where as your ladies are thinking "outside" the box. Sometimes I follow your challenges here at home and then I look forward to seeing all your creations. You are such an inspiring group of ladies.

      Delete
  2. stunning creativity in all these pieces! Hilary and Margret, you are truly inspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pleased with my efforts ...