Revealing jar

Hi Wild Women,

A glorious sunny day, it was time for the great reveal! Two months ago we filled our jars with all sorts of goodies and were challenged to leave them for 12 months. Well I succumbed today. My jar was filled with a potpourri of dupion silk strips, wool and silk yarns and lots of RED ONION SKINS. And the results ....

Wet dyed dupion silk
Yarns and dupion silks now dried
Plum colour of red onion skin dyed silk against background of eucalypt bark dyed cotton
I'm really thrilled with the gorgeous pinks and plums. Now what to make?

Anyone else fallen to temptation?

Carolyn 

Comments

  1. Beautiful colour Carolyn. That purple is luscious. I haven't succumbed yet but I suspect I will once I get back from my trip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pleased with my efforts ...