October 2016 meeting

What an extraordinary array of creativity was on display at the meeting on Saturday!  We had examples of eco dyeing, felting, art journals and pages in the making, cushions, bags, soulful divas, painted fabric and Michelle's amazing sign for the Linking you locally event at Broadbeach Library.

There was so much on show that I have created a photo gallery of the images ... I excluded any items that will form part of our display at the event, as I will create a separate post for that.


Click on the sign to view the photo gallery

Comments

  1. Certainly another fabulous sharing of creative gems - I was blown away!
    A BIG Thank-you to Michelle for this wonderful sign. A great centrepiece for the Wild Women 'Living Locally' Exhibition.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pleased with my efforts ...